Friday, October 31, 2008

Test Results...

I had a check up with my doctor yesterday.
Mark's update:
"The news from what results the doctor had available yesterday was good, but other results that came in just this morning were not what we hoped for because they indicated that Bonnie's cancer could again be active. Her numbers are now barely in the normal range and moving in the undesired direction. She's getting checked again in 6 weeks instead of the 3 month schedule we were on. We're clinging to the Lord and appreciate your prayers."

My reaction: In 6 weeks, it will be right before Christmas... (sigh)... I need Your perspective on this God...
"...I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands..." Isaiah 49:15,16

2 comments:

Sergei said...

Bonnie, we love you. We pray for you. Thank you for your attitude of trusting God and seeking his will. May He give you peace as you await for this check.

Sergei and Natasha

Unknown said...

Hi Bonnie!
I join you with a big sigh. And I join you in prayer. I pray for the best for you and I pray for peace of mind and strong faith as you busily live each day and wait for the next appointment. I love you. Many hugs and thoughts are being sent your way for the whole family.

Love,
Aimee