Tuesday, December 18, 2007

update...


It's so nice receiving everyone's Christmas cards. They are decorating our dining area. Many of you are asking how my health is so I'll give you a brief update. My doctor says that the cancer in me is "learning" right now - learning to get around the chemo treatment I had and the current RX I'm taking that helps keep cancer cells from growing. I would say I feel about 70%. I have some nerve damage in my fingers (numbness) from the chemo and body aches from the RX and get a little tired in the afternoons. Nutritional supplements seem to help. We are thankful that my tests keep coming back with the cancer marker count in the normal range. Thank you for praying! We pray that the cancer doesn't "learn" very well. It's always on Mark's and my mind, but my mind is also on verses such as, "You give me life and breath and everything else..." Acts 17:25 I love the "everything else" - like His peace. Thank you also for being part of His 'everything else' to our family! Emmanuel continues to be with us.

1 comment:

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Bonnie, your life and faith continue to inspire me!

Becky