Monday, July 14, 2008

Still Clear!!!!

My CT scan was all clear with no sign of tumors still and my CA-15 (cancer count) is 12.5! - under 31 - still very much in the normal range. My doctor says that since I'm doing so well, he doesn't need to see me for 3 months. We're thanking the Lord again for His grace to us in this way - never forgetting that a year ago April, tumors were in my lungs, liver and bones and my CA-15 was over 200. Remember my verse from a year ago?
"You are my Shepherd; You gather me in Your arms and carry me close to Your heart, You gently lead me with my children." Isaiah 40:11.
It's been a hard year, yet filled with God's grace, holding us close to Himself and watching Him take care of Ben and Josh. Thank you, Jesus... we continue with You...

4 comments:

Derek said...

Praise the Lord! We are rejoicing with you all!
love,
The Olsons

Sergei said...

Great and good news! Praise the Lord!
Sergei and Natasha

Unknown said...

Wonderful news Bonnie! This past year has been a roller coaster for sure - and your faith, strength, and grace continues to be inspirational as you've also worked hard to make life normal (and fun) for Ben and Josh and Mark. Love, Gen

josieO said...

Hooray for this wonderful news!