Friday, November 23, 2007

Brain Exercises....

We are sitting in Alpina Cafe in So. Lake Tahoe sipping on our hot drinks surfing the net. We all have our own laptops this weekend thanks to Aunt Genevieve and Uncle Micheal and Biola. Mark and I are checking and sending e-mails, Ben and Josh are playing chess with others in Poland, Germany, America, England, and Italy ... when I comment (interrupting our web comatose) "Did you know we're still getting e-mails from our mail.com address?" Mark replies, "I don't think anyone uses that anymore." I start giggling at this nonsense conversation and Mark replies in his usual humor, "and then we'll go to Indonesia". Ben perks up, "We are!" Now, we're all cracking up. OK, maybe we better get off the web and get some fresh air in real life. I would post a photo, but I forgot our camera. We hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Derek said...

Lake Tahoe! I'm jealous. =) We hope you all enjoy the downtime this weekend! Get off those computers... you are in Lake Tahoe!

Unknown said...

Sweet! :->

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Very cool that you got to spend Thanksgiving there. And very cool you all got to play with the computers! ;-)

Hope you have a safe trip home.

Becky