Friday, November 9, 2007

a trip to City of Hope




I went for my follow-up appointment at City of Hope. Some of the symptoms I'm experiencing is from the chemo I had, the others are from the med I'm taking, so Dr. Chow switched me to a different med that helps keep cancer cells from growing. Hopefully, I won't get the achyness with this new one. The good news is that my cancer marker count is still 12 - within the normal range.

City of Hope is a cancer research medical center. I'm so thankful I can be treated there. The down side of it is that it takes about 40-45+ minutes to get there depending on traffic. Most of the time I don't mind the drive though -time to spend with Mark, a friend or just with God. This time, I discovered a beautiful song on a new CD we got: "You Are Good" by Point of Grace meaning that God is always good. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Lena Y. said...

Dear Bonnie,

I continue to pray for you and think of you very often!